Saturday 21 January 2017

SCD: CHEAT DAY 1!

I've been keeping a list of things I got a craving for through the week so that I spend my cheat day on the things I REALLY wanted to eat. Surprisingly there was lots of things I eat tons of that I had no desire to eat - passed right by the crisps, chocolate, fizzy pop, beer, noodles etc


There was only cheesecake that didn't make it as a) I didn't have much money on me and b) didn't think I could stomach 3 puddings in one day.

The ice cream and pineapple slices were lovely, everything else was OK except the cake which was so sweet it was horrible - ditto the Fanta Fruit Twist (which I normally love)


Dinner and family film night. Heard Tim say on a podcast that one side effect of the diet is you want to eat better quality crap and that's true - I held the onions on my pizza and had garlic and kebab meat instead. On second thoughts that's probably not what he meant...


I accidentally bought the creme egg and had to save it for a week. 

We watched The Incredibles. Still a classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.