Tuesday 23 June 2020

Every Single Street - Nottingham #1


Inspired by Ricky Gates' epic project and Covid-19 Lockdown boredom I've decided to do my own version. The difference is mine is far more half-assed, with no planning, rigidly defined area or time limit. All I've done is buy an A to Z off Amazon and now I'm steadily colouring it in with a pink highlighter.


But the cool thing is it makes you explore your city - I've lived here for 21 years and barely scratched the surface. Quite by chance I discovered a secret tunnel IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CITY which accessed underneath a high rise building on one end and the cul-de-sac on The Park estate on the other. There's a long staircase in what looks like a fenced off churchyard in the middle. 








So I think I'm gonna just post photos of cool things I see on my adventures, with minimal comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.