Saturday 26 August 2017

Good Times

This week the training has really kicked up a gear. I've run 13.7 miles twice (2:42 on the second one) plus a couple of shorter things. Today I ran another ParkRun PB and got my best position (due, no doubt, to all the bank holiday absentees) and then ran half of the Robin Hood half marathon course as prep for the race.

I also had my weigh in - and I've dropped all my holiday weight plus an extra pound! So I'm back to having lost over 3 stone this year and, with the holiday season over, I'll hopefully keep it off.

So how does a slow carb diet guy celebrate losing three stone? Like this!!!!


CHEAT DAY!!!

Oh, and I've found this documentary so inspiring, I've watched it twice


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.