Saturday 18 February 2017

SCD Week 5

Been working away a few days this week and it's been hard to find SCD friendly food. Twice I've ended up getting kebab meat and salad and once I plumped for a roast chicken for £2.50! I ended up eating most of it over 2 meals. Not ideal but there you go. Better than Maccy D's.


On my cheat day run I did 7 miles (longest yet). I ate some wine gums while running, or rather put them in my mouth and then spat them out - I could actually taste the cherry flavouring in the red ones and found all of them unappetising.

I ate a fish finger and cheese toasted sandwich for dinner and had 2 and a half slices of Asda pizza. That was all it took for the roof of my mouth to get sore.

Drank a can of diet coke - slowly - could just about take the sweetness.

This week I lost

1kg (2 lbs)
1 TI
0.3 BMI

I've given up measuring the comically inaccurate body fat.

In total I've lost

6.5 kg (14.3 lbs)
8 TI
2.4 BMI

and today at Parkrun 191 I ran 1.03 faster than last week even though I felt I was taking it easier. That's 1:06 off my PB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.